Saturday, 10 November 2007

Cover Me In Gasoline. (Cos I'm gonna burn anyway)

Some people wouldn't know a good thing if it bitch-slapped them across the face.

I'm not one of those people. I can see a good thing a mile away.
My good thing spoils me rotten.
My good thing is great.

Except for that little problem we have everytime I'm feeling a little too cosy.
Yep.
My good thing ain't so great then.

Could this explain why I'm really starting to dig my good thing's colleague, who is not only good looking, but single too?
Did I mention there was an irish accent involved?

So my guilty concious has me up at 3:45am typing this instead of staying in bed where its warm and cosy. Well, cosy to the point of claustrophobia.

I'm so gonna burn in hell for this.

Good thing I like the heat.

Digg!

No comments: