Monday, 04 June 2007

Engaged....Outraged

I know that when someone you like gets engaged or married, there are two options.

1) Put your heart on the line and tell them, secretly hoping they'll break the engagement and sweep you off your feet.

2) Brood about it over a cup of hot chocolate liberally enhanced with rum, shrug your shoulders, wish them the best and get on with yoru life.

Gerard Way is engaged.

I'm taking option number 2.But only cos I'm a nice person and not deranged enough to actually track him down at the Muse gig on Sunday, kidnap him and then elope. I'd never consider the ways of getting past security, what natural drug i'd use to sedate him or which chapel to steal him away to.

I'm really not that mad.
Really.

Moving on...

Went to the first international football game at the New Wembley Stadium on Friday night. Saw Beckham in the flash.
He was all of 3 inches tall.
Apparently my ticket stub will be able to cover my rent in ten years time.
Couldn't it cover it now????

Still job hunting. Need to get out of the pub before I climb over the bar counter and strangle the next customer who asks a stupid question!!!!

Digg!

No comments: