Monday, 25 June 2007

Jelly Tots

Lots has been happening recently...

Ok, so no job has come into view, but I have been applying. Moving on.

My haircut keeps getting compliments from everyone! Yay me!
I'm not working as insane hours anymore and I think i've developed an immunity to caffiene (again).
Hit Portabello Market with my mate Alex yesterday and found the most gorgeous jasper and silver ring.

The new Motion City Soundtrack single has been released and teh video is HERE!!
I love this band and can't wait to see them in October!!!



There has been a lot of panning by the critics to the new Icky Thump album by teh White Stripes. I think it's pretty unfair as they keep measuring it against The Raconteurs (Jack's other band). The point is, that the White Stripes are SUPPOSED to sound like they do on this album, cos it's a WHITE STRIPES album, not The Raconteurs!!! Anyway, here's the single's video:




Also in the news: My Chemical Romance is starting work on thier next album. YAY! We may only see it in 2010 though, given the extent of thier touring which is going to be until the summer next year.

Well, I'm off to watch Pirates 3. AAAARGH!



Digg!

2 comments:

The xGW said...

i feel *very* sorry for you having to sit through that god awful movie. hope you survived?

Anonymous said...

I actually enjoyed it. Good brainless fun.
Now the wait for Harry Potter...