Monday, 02 July 2007

Annie sang it

I've had a very depressing day...and it's only lunchtime.

Went to a recruitment company to register to see if I can get a normal job - no go. Apparently due to visa restraints, they couldn't accept me. Why do I feel the pub cliche is really starting to creep over me just like that silver/black stuff in Spiderman 3?
Should I throw in the towel, and just submit to the bar job? Or should I keep fighting an uphill battle?

So, my godsister is in town this week. I'm going to see if I can hang out with her over the weekend. It'll be nice to see her again.

I've also decided that I love my internet cafe.
It sits upstairs in this uber cool video store that has all these cult/classic movies and they play all my fave music on the pa system - Blues, jazz, white stripes. Nothing better than some good tunes when you're surfing soul destroying employment sites.

I love that its summer (despite the continuous rain).
I love the new White Stripes album.
I love my new purple linen.
I love kittens and raindrops on roses.
I love being able to pay my rent.

I'm going to rise above my bad mood and embrace what I have - erm....give me a few seconds here...
Fuck it...Pass the Haagen Das please.



Digg!

No comments: