Monday, 23 July 2007

Just between you and me...

I don't know if I should be sharing this with the rest of the world (ie all five of you) but I just found out that Gerard Way of My Chem has broken his engagment. Cue the collective sigh of relief from a gazillion female fans.

the article can be found here.

Onto other news...

Saw the new Harry Potter movie the other day.
Now, maybe its because I read the books and know the subtext and context etc so I could follow the movie pretty easily.
All the other people in the cinema, however, were very confused. Comments like 'why has Potter gone all emo?' and 'Why is he acting like and ass?'

Has everyone forgotten that Potter is 16 in the movie? He is acting like a 16 year old boy. Perfectly normal under the circumstances.

The movie itself also kicked ass. I was rolling with laughter. Now that the last book has come out, everyone is reading it. Except me. I'll wait til it comes out in cheap paperback.

Must go gift shopping for my mom tomorrow. Its her birthday on Friday and today is my mate's birthday - Jeff!! Happy Birthday mate!!!


Digg!

2 comments:

The xGW said...

dude, you can't get better than £5 at ASDA. gogogogo!!!

Unknown said...

Ah, it seems that little "experimental voodoo charm for breaking up rockstar engagements does work". Hmphf, sorry Gerard!

I am yet to read the the half-blood prince! so you're already one ahead of me, but Pieter hasn't read any of the books and he seems pretty happy in life. Guess we'll just have to wait test our 'borrowing from friends skills'