Wednesday, 23 January 2008

RIP Heath Ledger

This evening I received a text that broke my heart.

Heath Ledger, one of my favourite actors, was found dead in his Manhattan apartment last night. Officials believe it was due to a drug overdose.
To be honest, I really didn't see that one coming.



The first time I ever heard of this awesome Aussie actor was when I watched 10 Things I Hate About You - a modern adaptation of Taming of the Shrew. Heath stole the movie and my young teenage heart. I have been a fan ever since. Who can forget his daring knight in A Knights Tale or the surfer in Lords of Dogtown? A Grimm Brother or The Patriot's son. His last role was that of The Joker in the lastest Batman installment. I'm sure its going to be his greatest.

My most heartfelt condolences to his family. He leaves behind ex-wife Michelle Williams and thier young daughter.


Digg!

No comments: