Tuesday, 01 January 2008

2008...whether we like it or not

Ok, firstly, I realise its been about a month since I last wrote anything, but to be honest, i have literally not had the time or inclination.

I thought, this being the first day of the new year, i should put something down...so here is is.

2007 was a weird year for me.
I finally finalised the career I wanted, while surprised myself by actually enjoying the crappy job I already have. I had a semi-relationship that ended with me being dumped. It was a constant battle between the need to keep as mobile as possible and my new dvd collection spawning meaning I now live out of more than two boxes.
My mother came to inspect my new lifestyle. I broke my wrist in a drunken episode. I saw some amazing bands and some really not amazing bands.

Every week I learned something new, either about myself or the world in general.

in short, 2007 was the year of discovery and decisions.
2008 will be the year of putting my choices in motion. And seeing more awesome bands.

I hope that this new year will be a pleasant surprise to you and that in a year's time, we can look back and say- wow, we made it through in one piece.

And here's to less laundry days and dreams coming true.


Digg!

1 comment:

Insane Insomniac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.