Sunday, 30 March 2008

I Will Follow You Into the Bar...

I must, as a rule, never, ever listen to Death Cab for Cutie while drinking.
Have you ever heard any of thier tunes?
If you have, then you'll get what I mean. if not, then haul your ass down to CD Warehouse and buy every copy they own...it's only karmically right.

I'm not a fan of Sundays. Not because it's a religious day etc..(unless you're Jewish, which makes Friday your Sunday..but' I'm sure you know what I mean...)Anyways, I'm not a fan of sundays because, as a child, a Sunday always ended with a blow out of sorts onmy dad's part and a morning wasted listeneing to threats of Hellfire and Brimstone.
Now, it's purely because I finish work at 5am and spend most of the day sleepign until I get hungry...and then all teh shops are closed...fuckers!!! I'd like some yoghurt at 6pm on a Sunday.

Aside from teh supermarket's Sunday early closing rule (I got my wine anyway) nothing much has happened in my life.
Ok, so I called the ass. manager a dick. I maintain he asked for it.
I need a vacation. Very urgently. but have far too much things to do to allow for such a luxury.
missing my mates like mad.


I'll go finish my wine now...




Digg!

No comments: