Thursday, 06 March 2008

Stitches, my ass...

As I've often confided on this blog, I'm a wuss. A coward. A complete non player.

I've been asked by a band to be thier tour manager - my dream job, only, i doubt I can pull it off. Am shitting myself at the idea that if I fuck this up, I might as well apply to work at the Edenvale Tiger Wheel and Tyre with my sister for the rest of my life.

Anyways...

Tonight I proved that I care so much for my job I shed blood for it...literally. Some genius thought they'd put a 14oz glass inside a Jamiacan beer branded glass and when i tried to free the pair, the damn branded glass shattered in my hand, slicing my thumb to shit!

So fuckface ass. manager looks at it and goes "I've had worse, you don't need a doctor" over the tim burton movie happening in my thumb. Fucker!!!!
So i now have the tip of my thumb taped to the rest of it. Hope it decides to rejoin, or else I'm going to have a wierd thumb, and that's just wrong...
So in the Afternoon, I will brave the hospital once again to make sure I don't need stitches.

wish me luck!



Digg!

No comments: