Monday, 21 April 2008

Elastic is your friend

I never thought I'd say this, but,
Fuck Me! I need to lose some weight.

I didn't realise it before.

tonight, that is.

I was going through my small collection of clothes in preperation for a date I'm going on...yes, a date. But nothing fit! My old black slacks (of which I have 3 pairs) and I didn't want to wear a dress. So I threw on my old trusted jeans. Now I'm heading out the door, plans brewing for my 'look good for summer' plan.

so far i've come up with:

No more pizza.
No more beer (only vodka and cranberry juice)
No more kebab runs (haven't done one in a while anyway)
No more eating anything at all. (ok, maybe i'm overreacting with this one)
Use those trainers I bought. About three months ago.
Get more exercise (athletic sex is accpetable)

Any other ideas???

Digg!

No comments: