Monday, 26 May 2008

The Art of Losing Your Mind

Here's a little experiment.

what happens when you combine the following factors?

Ephedrine
Insomnia
Work deadline
vodka
redbull
friends
bank holiday
and
erm...red wine

A lot of shit and you can't remember why.

I had been up since Friday.
Literally.
No sleep.

I'm working on a really tight deadline and have yet to pull a miracle from my ass.

My mates invited over to a little house party type thing yesterday. I brought my computer along as I have sooooo much work to do.
When I got here, one was already drunk. The other drunk on lurve (love).
I set everything up, poured myself a vodka and rb and got to work, while talking shit and generally hanging out.

I fell asleep at my computer. At least that's where I think I fell asleep.

I woke up in a bed and had no idea why/how I got there, why my mate was pissed at the world in general and feel as though I should be apologising for something.

All I know for sure is that I had a really bad fuckng nightmare. One of those surround sound, technicolour, goes on forever and I just might die kind of nightmares. Every part of me hurts and I can't explain it.

Was it athe lack of sleep? Exhaustion? Stress? Alcohol?

I can't be sure.
I'm not sure of anything at the moment.

All I know is that I'm shaking.

And I'm not even cold.




Digg!

No comments: