Wednesday, 01 August 2007

Vacation Station

So i'm working another one of those really long weeks. We're looking at a 12 day week here. No breaks!
And you know what? I don't mind. keeps me out of trouble.

I'm going to see Motion City Soundtrack in October. And if you don't know who they are, sort yourself out!! They are an awesome band from the states with lyrics along the lines of 'Let's get fucked up and die/I'm speaking figuratively of course...'
See thier MySpace here.

Another interesting spot from the music world is this.
Apparently, at a show recently, MCR front man Gerard, pulled guitarist Frank into a clinch that had most of the gay men in the audience salivating and the girls in the audience weak at the knees.
When asked about it, Gerard claimed he was getting Frank back for something he did. It was either somethins so bad that required public humiliation, or a publicity stunt. I'm going with publicity stunt as Frank has often found himself in a kinky clinch with Gerard during shows...Download anyone????

I know i've been away from the blogosphere lately, but the combination of work and lack of computer is not helping. I should be getting my own laptop soon and then i'll be back to my brilliant blogging ways. I'll also be coming out with way more album reviews.
So far, I can't stop raving about the Arctic Monkeys new album!! And the White Stripes. Go get them. NOW!!!


Digg!

No comments: