Friday, 24 August 2007

Blankie Thief

I don't know about the rest of you, but I cannot share my bed. This recent revelation came to me at about 3am when, while the rest of the world was fast asleep, I was wide awake.
Not because I was surfing YouTube or writing my soon-to-be-pulitzer-prize-winning novel.

No.

It was because the guy I'm seeing is asleep next to me taking up most of my already small bed and on top of it, he's snoring.
And i'm feeling just a little claustraphobic.

Now, I'm usually the first one to want to cuddle, but sometimes a girl just wants to stretch out on the full extent of her not-quite-double-but-bigger-than-3/4 bed and snooze without the interruptions.

Not that I don't snore myself, but it's my room dammit and if that is an indication that I AM indeed sleeping, then leave me be! Its not everyday I sleep that deeply.

So yesterday I walk into Carphone Warehouse to get some airtime for my pay-as-you-go phone.
I walk out with a brand new phone and a contract.

I'm such a sucker!

But the phone is uber cool and free! And the contract costs less than what i'm spending now.

Still.

I'm a sucker.

Being this, I'm also working the most insane week of my life next week as over here Monday is a public holiday, which means everyone is either at the Carling Reading/Leeds fest, on the continent, or waiting in bated breath for the Notting Hill Carnival.

I'm going to neither. FUCK!

Instead, between shifts, birthday parties and juggling the men in my life, I'm going to be working on getting my new project off the ground. (and I'm not talking about project kidnap-Gerard-Way-for-a-weekend-in-the-Maldives project - that one's on hold until November)



Digg!

No comments: