Sunday, 12 August 2007

Oh Lordie...we need coffee

A lot has happened recently, so where to start...

Its currently 5:22am and I haven't slept for 48hrs.

Why?

Well, firstly, I discovered to my absolute horror that there is a huge, i mean,HUGE motherfucking spider in my room. (ok, not techinically in my room now as its last known position was under the washing machine, BUT it started in my room)
I have a huge fear of all things crepy crawly, especially when they have 8 legs and are teh size of my hand...so I've kept an eye on my floor just to make sure it hasn't decided to return to its spot under my couch...

This vigil has been made far easier by my new toy - my Sony Vaio laptop. Thanks J for buying it for me...I'm gonna pay you back.

So i have spent my last free evening before a 66 hour working week surfin the internet (for what I'm not saying) and keeping an eye on a VERY LARGE SPIDER!
the sun is rising as I type this, and I have to be at work at 11am.

Intravenous coffee, please...

Digg!

No comments: