Thursday, 16 August 2007

Face it, We're all being tracked by the government.

A few months ago, at the persistance of one of my mates, I joined Facebook thinking i was going to go through another MySpace thing of wierdos tryin to chat you up and bands sending you thier crappy GarageBand made music.

However, since joining, skeletons from my closet have surfaced and found me.
A very good friend from primary school is living in my city, my neighbour from when we were toddlers found me and my sisters friends have searched me out.

I'm startin to feel a little violated instead of connected.
If anyone can track you down, then the government must be having a field day with all the info. who's in which country illegally? Who is datin who? Who was really responsible for the walls of the biology lab being painted in cow feaces? (not me)

I guess with the world becoming so globalised, the chances of you running into someone you went to nursery school with at the local mall is very slim (unless you live in Carletonville)hence the need for a website like Facebook.

I'm in a boring mood today...ignore me.

Digg!

2 comments:

Peaches said...

Facebook, facebook, facebook..... Either you love it por you hate it.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.