Thursday, 13 September 2007

Ghosts....

So I'm on facebook and one of my "friends" puts a video on my wall. So I watch it and KAK myself!
Its a video showing a ghost appear. Its either really good amateur or that ghost was seriously pissed off.
But I still had a right old chill run right through me!!! Now I can't sleep.

Great.

Its 2:30am. I only have to be at work at 6pm, but I worked a doubel shift today, am exhausted, and I want to get up early to go for a job interview.

Guess I'll be staying up to watch old Angel episodes.

Dammit! I'm such a fucking wuss. Maybe because I know that ghosts exist. I just hate the being surprised when actually appear part. And can't they do something about resembling the rotting corpse thing? Really. A little respect towards thier appearance will make this whole interplane relationship go down a lot more smoothly. If ghosts want us to see and interact with them, appearing out of nowhere at night in the dark will NOT help thier cause.
It doesn't work for spiders. I'm not seeing any benefits for them either.

Fuck...Still spooked.

URGH!

Digg!

No comments: