Thursday, 06 September 2007

Little Gold Bands

Ah Shit!
I was doing some link updates for wickedrock and came across a headline that made my little heart sink into my stomach...

Gerard Way of MCR got married on 3 Sept to a bassist called LinZ from the band Mindless Self Indulgence.

Nice birthday gift Gerard.
*has moment of pure and utter sadness*

Right. Now that that's over...moving on.

Had a FABULOUS birthday, thanks for asking. My facebook was full of messages wishing me well. It was good.
J spoilt me rotten!

We went to the London Dungeon where I was picked on by the Toture Chamber Guy. And no, he didn't know it was my special day. The whole place was rigged to be beyond creepy and I have to say, I was thoroughly creeped OUT!
After a delish lunch, we hit Tussauds where I hobnobbed with the rich and famous. Nealry got a date with Orlando Bloom too!

After Tussuads, we foudn another little pub and killed time until the show. yep, up in the nose bleed seats, I watched WICKED! What an awesome show!!! WOW! I wanna be on the west end now!

Anywho...

Ended the evening at the pub with a few more drinks. The world was a good and happy place.

Until...

This morning I was rudely awoken by some reprobate trying to break into my room. He had a crow bar and had forced the window open, fucking up the latch. Well, let's just say in my stupor I shouted at him to fuck off before falling out of bed to survey the damage. Jamie went back to sleep while I freaked out.
He made up for it by going out later and buying and installing new, better, stronger bolts onto my window.

I'm still going to move. Most definitely.


Digg!

No comments: