Saturday, 15 September 2007

whats my age again???

I'm 23. Right? Right?

Well, if I'm 23, why the hell am I waking up with a blue eye and sprained wrist? And dodgy recall from the night before?

thing is, I had planned to go to Underworld with a mate of mine. He let me down - again. Was really looking forward to it, so I proceeded to stand at teh end of the bar after my shift and neck three double Sailor Jerry's, along with some codiened Neurofen for my aching back.

This will come back to haunt me.

My mate Laura finished work at 10 and decided to take me out instead. We went to the Worlds End, where I made friends with some S'Affas and a few other guys, flirted wildly, drank more, blagged my way into the club downstairs for free and partied like there was no tomorrow.

I also stepped wrong, fell off the small platform and landed on my head. That explains the bump on my forhead and the blue eye. I think I landed on my wrist cos it hurts like hell!!! I'm battling to type here!!!

Got home in one piece, but now I need to go get a wrist support thingy before work tonight.

I think I'll go again next time I'm off!!! It was awesome.

Just need to make sure Eve the big ass nigerian bouncer isn't working. I think we got engaged...




Digg!

No comments: