Monday, 10 September 2007

Muse has left the building...

I am a fucker.

Its my day off today having worked 27 hours in three days. That is roughly about..half my weekend. I'm exhausted and have a pile of laundry to do (and with my slow washer will take the ENTIRE day) as well as a list of To Do that is a mile long.
So one thinks I'll get cracking on.
right?

WRONG!

The clothes are in the washer. I've paid my rent. I'm supposed to be meeting a friend for supper and then afterwards, meeting another friend for a gig.
Would much rather be staying on my couch watching old episodes of Angel and listening to music by punk bands with sentimental lyrics.

My week ahead is a blur of double shifts - Tuesday to Saturday. AND I need to get flat hunting for a new place before my mom comes over in three weeks AND I still need to save money for that AS WELL AS keep the new website updated and tweaked and cool and amazing and great and just simply rocking!

All these commitments and ties and responsibilities should be getting me down...but you know what? I kind of need it. I thrive under this type of pressure. Bring it on!
Just as soon as I've finished my Angel marathon.




Digg!

No comments: