Monday, 29 October 2007

Blocked In

Last night I did something I have never done before - I stormed out of my shift.
Granted, it was 4am, technically the end of my shift, I had no painkillers to numb my throbbing arm and I was told that the men I was working with believed I wasn't pulling my weight at work.

I have two words for those fuckers: FUCK OFF

Do I need to breakdown exactly why I cannot change kegs (aside from my keg room ban), or carry boxes of wine bottles, or pick up trays of glasses???
Do I? Honestly?
Please direct your attention to exhibit A - My right wrist. Currently still in its fibreglass casing. And thanks to you, insisting I do more than my fair share, set my healing process back by two weeks.

And now you're bitching about me not pulling my weight?

So I left at 4am. Leaving them to clean up the debris of a Saturday night club by themselves. Besides, I was in charge of the cloakroom all night.
Batman even bought me a few beers.

I have, however, registered with Office Angels and hopefully, with christmas coming on, there will be a lot of temp positions for me to fill that won't require me lifting anything heavier than a telephone.

So due to my awful week having to deal not only with ignorant co workers, but also every idiot to walk through the pub doors. I'm sick of the human race and have instead, barricaded myself inside my room for the next few days to work on my blogs and story in peace.

Nothing better than being cosy with my laptop and Billie Holiday.

Digg!

No comments: