Monday, 01 October 2007

Echo Falls California Blend

I've realised that there is a lot wrong with my world.

Firstly, I may work 100hrs a week, but nonr of them seems productive. If I could spend as many hours behind my laptop as I do behind my bar, I'd be infamous!!!!

My hormones are back to normal this week, but the drama keeps coming...

Nats had 2 siezurs on Thursday night. Guess who spent the night in A&R with her..,yep, me. I had an hour's sleep before heading to work. Luckily Lou gave me her couch for another hour..so I had 2 hours of sleep to my name. For a Friday night. The one that has every chav from zone 6 decide to drop in and ask for Malibu. I really need my stupid people shirt!!!

Saturday saw me sleeping late then going to work from 9-4am...only to land cloak room duty, which isn't too bad, unless you have a book. I didn't - was bored stupid!!!!

Sunday ha dme back at work for a private function - full of stupid people once again, asking for Archers and lemonade. Dude, we didn;t have it the first time you asked!!!! Take a hint!!!

Now I'm home - 1am. Trying to get a gig together for next Tuesday, AS WELL AS do the well overdue cd reviews for WickedRock. BLEH!

My mom arrives in 4 sleepies, or in my time - a few hours - so i'm freaking out!! Have so much to do!! Apparently my dad sent some money for my birthday so if it's enough, I'm gonna use it for a tattoo!

Fucking A.

In the words of Motion City Soundtrack - I'm too tired to go to sleep, tonight/And I'm too tired to follow dreams tonight.

Love that band!!!



Digg!

No comments: