Tuesday, 02 October 2007

OCD ADD

Due to my sucker-for-punishment gene, I kindly obliged my boss on Monday night to stay on a few hours as Dave, one of the barmen couldn't come in. Ok, so he promised me £20 as well. I still need to see it - by the way. I was suppose to finish at 9. I finished after 12.
Let's recall that I only have one functioning arm.
I can't open a bottle of wine, carry heavy loads or flair bottles (not that I can normally, but it does sound cool)
So tonight, I had to work until close. I was fed up by 5pm already. So I suckered the asistant manager to let me go early -10pm.
I SHOULD be cleaning my room.
I'm watching the MCR concert from Projekt Revolution.
I SHOULD be writing cd reviews for my other website.
I posted a movie trailer instead.

I also realised, in a eureka moment spurned on by my slight red wine haze, that after trawling numerous websites and other emo related things, that DEPRESSION is not alqays the miserable child in the corner wearing black. Oh No!
In fact, depression is most commonly hidden by this little fucker:


So be warned..its the smiley fucking happy people of the world that are the most depressed.



Digg!

No comments: