Monday, 21 May 2007

Communism is looking good....

So, not only do I slog my ass off but I get underpaid!!! I got screwed out of 11hrs work, which would have been my rent money!!!

Onto happy news:

There are two videos of a new interview with the awesome Gerard Way and Frank Iero on SURS at Bamboozle. Check out the two part interview here and here

Another cool thing I found was a fansite that has a comic series of our fave band:
Read them here!

I've also been job hunting like mad seeing as how this whole bar work is not working for me on a full time basis.

And the date...
It was nice.
He was very sweet, funny, intelligent and nice.
I'll give it a few more dates and see where it goes.
But there aren't any butterflies. I'd like butterflies.

And its still pissing down with rain.


Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gotta have butterflies... just give the little caterpillar a chance...

Anonymous said...

optimist...