Friday, 25 May 2007

Summer in London

Overcast yet humid, stuffy buses, stuffier tube, shorts on everyone including the booty-;icious size 28 sistas with cornrow beehives and the 80 yr old colonial pensioner showing off thier wrinkled knees and spotted, skinny legs.

Yep, Lonodn is beautiful.

Summer also brings with it festival season. And there is a festival for everyone from nu-ravers to old rockers and I want to gho to them all.

I want to rock out at Download to screamo rock.
I want to dig out my 10 yer old day GLo outfits and try my nu-rave mov es at teh indie raver tent at Reading. - Granted, I may need new Day Glo as mine seems to have faded, a lot.
I want to trample around in wellies, beer in hand, head on another planet, watching gigs with other revellers. That's what the whole point of summer in europe is!!!

The crux is, I feeli like the kid who got left at school while everyone else got to go on the field trip.
Tickets are sold out, I'm broke and I have no one to go with me anyway...

But there's always next year...

And I also prefer AAA access...call me spoilt!


Digg!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

... and pasty nipples. don't forget the pasty nipples of the entire male population. oh summer.