Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Pawned...

It is with a sad and heavy heart (albeit light purse) that I hearby post this sad note:

My DVD collection is up for sale. I'm not too sure about eBay, but I will be parting ways with my collection of Audrey Hepburns classics, Viva La Bam season 2, Supernatural season 1, Clerks X, Romantic Comedies by the dozen and of course, the i-want-to-sit-and-listen-to-country-my-heart-is-so-broken one; Buffy the Vampire Slayer series box set.

But at least I will not be evicted from my room.

Excuse me while I go pine away to the screams of emo music.


Digg!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NOOOOO! Don't do it! Not until you've tried holding a sign in Leicester Square or "exotic" dancing.

Anonymous said...

Been there, done that...
am getting a feeling of being screwed and only fate is enjoying it!!!!!