Wednesday, 23 May 2007

Fun New Things

I've been a little self pitying in the last few weeks, but can anyone really blame me?
er..ok.
Fine.
Taking blame like a big girl.

Over it.

So, I was going on about Minimcr, this wicked fantoon that I found and after a quick email, was given permission to show her hilarious artwork on my blog. Yay!
Mind you, you have to be a My Chemical Romance fan to appreciate the tongue-in-cheek manner of the toons. For example:



And of course you're bopping to Avril Lavigne's new single...I'm still dubious about the dance routine in the video itself, but it does get under your skin...

There's also the new Icky Thump video from The White Stripes. They Rock and anyone who thinks otherwise, can meet me behind The Phoenix after this for a little chat.
It hasn't made it onto YouTube yet, but I will show you all the moment it is!



Digg!

No comments: