Monday, 19 March 2007

And in the secret news...

My Chemical Romance has filmed thier new video, literally a month after filming thier previous video.
On MySpace, they called for fans to meet them in the New York area. See me green with envy. Turns out, they shot the video for thier next single - Teenagers.

Now for those out there that aren't familiar with the Black Parade album, Teenagers is one of the songs that stands out (for me at least). It is unashamedly tongue in cheek with a good steady rock 'n roll beat and a chorus that will take over karaoke bars in the future.

Teenagers scare the living shit out of me.
They can't care less as long as somebody bleeds.
So darken your clothes and strike a violent pose.
Maybe they'll leave you alone but not me.

I really hope this video takes a grittier look than their previous ones. And that it shows that the band doesn't take themselves as seriously as everyone thinks they do.

Ok, off the music trail in onto my personal life...if you're not interested, stop reading and go check out FOBs video for Carpal Tunnel of Love on YouTube.

So i've got 16 days left until i go home.
Excited? Yes!
Terrified? Somewhat...

I've put off the flat hunting until i get back in May, seeing as how Joyce insisted that I stay. I'll just pack up all my stuff anyway. The job hunt is rather depressing. I keep applying, but no one is replying. but I will carry on...don't have a choice really.

Spent the weekend wired on Red Bull. Had about 4 hours sleep from Thursday to Saturday. By the end of my shift on Saturday afternoon, I was having tunnel vision!
But did I go immediately to bed?

No.

Ended up at Nats until 2am, then trudged home only to crash until 4pm Sunday afternoon. Got up, had something to eat, a bottle of red wine then back to bed. Woke up this morning feeling like I had been run over by a bulldozer. Every sinew hurt.

Now am sitting at work trying really hard to concentrate on working, but YouTube is far too luring...dammit!

No comments: