Monday, 26 March 2007

YAAAAAAWWWNNNN

I'm writing this from an internet cafe.

Why?

My contract got terminated.
I don't have a personal laptop.

This means I get shortpaid by a week,
I don't have anything to listen to my music on,
Can't watch DVDs while getting drunk in my room waiting for the 4th to show up,
Am bored stupid.

I hate semi unemployment...
(I still have the pub job though...)

Was up until 3:30am watching british television...made me feel suicidal. Yes, the BBC is THAT bad.
Trying to avoid the flat today as am getting cabin fever. Kind of sucks when all you want to do is wallow in self pity, watch Audrey Hepburn movies, listen to rock music and drink far too much wine.

So have taken my sad ass out of the flat, into Camden Town to mosie about the markets and maybe take in the sun on Primrose Hill Park.

Despite having the time to do all of this, i prefer working.

Am I a sick puppy or what?

Digg!

3 comments:

The xGW said...

ow that bites. next plan of action?

Peaches said...

I hear you!!

Anonymous said...

go home, have a holiday, come back and start again.