Thursday, 29 March 2007

The War of the Jeans

So spending more time at the flat has its advantages.

I get to do my laundry more often, which means I have more clothes to wear.

However, I am havinga slight...no, major issue with flatmate P. Apparently we wear teh same size jeans (I wear guys jeans, cos they're more comfortable). Now, somewhere along the line, he decided that my jeans are also his jeans, and has been helping himself to my freshly laundered ones when he needs them.

THE FUCKER!!!!

No wonder I hardly had clothes to wear!!

So from today, I will be watching my jeans dry and then hiding them once dry.

Other news...My Chemical Romance is in town, again, this time playing at Wembley area. I don't have tickets.
But I have a lot of free time.
Now, how do you get to Wembley???

The job hunt continues....


Digg!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ah i heard them giving away tickets on the radio the other day and i honestly contemplated trying to get through and winning them for you but i was driving and, well the phone fine thing and... hey the thought was there, k?

Anonymous said...

thanks for the thought. Lucky for me, the venue is crawling distance from where I stay, so I'll be spending Monday camping out hoping to catch them as they go in or come out or if that fails, seduce a roadie for entrance.

I am willing to sink to new lows...

Revolving Credit said...

Just sew some flowers on your jeans or dye them pink??

Anonymous said...

flowers? pink? my jeans?
are you on drugs???