Tuesday, 13 March 2007

Fact vs Not so much a fact as my imagination...

My boss comes back from his quick jaunt around the world on Thursday. I have had to email him everyday a list of things I did that day. Needless to say, the list did not reflect fact.
For example:

Email my boss gets:
Worked on Direct Marketing mails
Did layout for shooting schedule
Worked on Ad campaigne design
Worked on new company logo design
Arranged seminar for next week
Updated Youtube account with podcasts
Did Google SEO Audit
Updated Website

Fact:
9:00am - rolled into office, still mostly asleep.
9:05am - turned on computer and made some breakfast (museli and soya milk)
10:30am - finished reading blogsites and updated own blog.
11:30am - trawled YouTube and Google Video looking for music videos of favourite bands
1:00pm - Lunchtime
2:00pm - look for new flat.
3:00pm - flat hunting depressing - search for new job.
4:30pm - job hunt even more depressing. Shuffle paper around.
4:35pm - revisit blogs to view comments.
5:00pm - MySpace
6:00pm - Leave to go work at pub/stay and download TV shows.

So I have a fuckload of work to do before Thursday. If anyone needs me, I'll be buried under the mountain of paperwork.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pinocchio.