Monday, 19 February 2007

I Don't Love You

Colour me a happy fan! Whilst trawling the internet this weekend, I came across a little website that told me, to my utter delight, that last week saw My Chemical Romance film the video for thier new single 'I Don't Love You'. I'm really happy abotu this as it's one of my fave tracks off the album. It's a beautiful song, with touching words and a subtext that can be twisted to suit your mood. I can't WAIT to see the video!!!

As for anything newsworthy in my life...well, on Friday they closed off Regents street by the pub, because someone decided to mount the kerb and take out six pedestrians and a bus stop. Cops everywhere! Felt like being in Jozi.
P and I are back on good terms now that he found himself a full time job. He is no longer mooching about the place. yay!
Joyce asked me four times yesterday what time I was going to work, after I told her that it was Sunday and I was not going to work until Monday. Silly old bird!

My mommmy called last night, and we chatted for nearly an hour! I really miss her.

I've spent the weekend listening to Kamelot, Arcade Fire (Funeral album) and Lostprophets. It was a good weekend.

3 comments:

sdfa sdfasdfadsf said...

Oooh, I love My Chemical Romance. I really like 'House of Wolves'...

'I don't love you' is cool, but I really don't like the intro to it for some reason.

Great album though. Check out their previous album too - 'Helena' and 'I'm not okay' are great!

Anonymous said...

dude, I have all three thier albums as well as the dvd (life oon the murder scene).
My fave off the new album has to be Mama. It just has that theatrical element which i love and the guitars in it are amazing!!!

Unknown said...

it's going to be a while before I hear anything from them other than the black parade. Miss looking at Gerard.

I think Joyce was kinda hinting that she wanted you to leave