Thursday, 15 February 2007

Its all so rainy..

So now i realise that when people bitch about UK weather, it's usually meant for the months november to march. These are indeed the worst months to be anywhere north. I think I've grown gills.

A lot of stuff on the blogosphere this week. Mostly Valentines related, but there is also stirrings in the music side of the world.

Festivals are coming up and I am itching to get my hands on some tickets. But I have two problems.
1)I'm too broke to afford to go this year.
2)Had I the money, I have no one to go with anyway!!

What a sad state of affairs.

This week at work has been madness. Projects loom over me like a guillotine, my bed has forgotten what i look like and I still have a pile of laundry to do!
So, in a way of combatting my workaholic state, I am going to go home at a reasonable hour (8pm), do my laundry and maybe go to bed early or watch TV with flatmate P (who is all moochy and miserable cos he can't hold a job. Not that I haven't told him that he needs to reign in his rather abrasive personality at work.)
Speaking of P...came home the other day to find him sulking on the couch.

II: What's up?
P: These people want me to redo my CV.
II: Yeah? Why?
P: They say I need to add in my hobbies.
II: Well, add them in.
P: I can't think of any.
II: You've been sitting here for the past 8 hours trying to think of a hobby?
P nods.
II: Oh FFS (for fuck sake) Just put down drinking, womanising, and and...well thats about it.
P: (looking rather pissed off) That's not true. I have other hobbies.
II: No, P. I have other hobbies. Like researching music, blogging, amateur theatre, bad poetry, not sleeping. Those are hobbies. You don't do any of that.
P: I play playstation.
II: Fine. (leaves P to muddle through the situation)

And just for the record...No, P is NOT someone I'd take with to anything!

Best get back to those looming deadlines.

No comments: