Thursday, 14 December 2006

End of year review

I know, every other blogger out there is doing it, and i'm not one for bandwagoning it, but what the hell...

2006 has been a rollercoaster ride from January.

Lowdown drink inducers.
Suffered severe unrequited crush (Jan - Nov)
My Tazz was stolen with irreplacable personal effects in it. (Feb)
I lost my job. (April)
Suffered bad depression (Jan - Jul)
Lost a friend in car accident (Oct)
Sucide inducing hangovers (all year)

High Times
Great friends (all year)
Great nights out with great friends (all year)
Promoting / organising music gigs (Feb)
Mutherfudd Metal Fest (Feb)
Reconnected with old friends (Feb)
Weekend trip to Cape Town (Mar)
Startimer Show (April)
Splashy Fen (April)
Moved to UK (July)
Made new friends (July)
Beat depression (Aug)
Watching Blue October live for my birthday (Sept)
My Chemical Romance Concert (Nov)
Seeing the xmas lights on Oxford str/Regent str/Camden High str. (Dec)
Overcame unrequited crush (Dec)

Wow, reading through my diary, I am able to put everything into perspective and see where I have grown as a person.
Lets hope that next year is just as eventful, or else, what would i have to blog about? I can already see some highlights on the horizon:
Skiing Trip in Feb
Splashy Fen
Lollipops 21st
Cigar's 21st
Reading/Leeds Fest
Many more concerts.

Its my flatmates b-day today, but I can't celebrate it with him as tonight I start my second job. No rest for the broke.

No comments: