Tuesday, 12 December 2006

It never drizzles

Yesterdays dream of going home early due to spending night at office was dashed to shreds as I ended up staying until well after 7pm running around doing the final arrangements to our huge event today.
This could have been fine, if i didn't recieve a call at 5:30pm from P. He is waiting for me at Paddington Station. He finally moved out of his ex-girlfriend's place in Bath and wanted to know when I was coming to pick him up.
Cool your heels, I'm at work. I'll be there when I can. I said, slightly hysterical, visions of my living room still full of drying laundry and the chaos that was my room after unpacking my suitcase from my trip home. That and the ever growing list of things to do before I leave.

I finally met him at 8:30 at Paddington station and we finally got home at 10:30pm. I was exhausted and still had to shower, tidy up and help him settle. Luckily for me, P is one of my good friends and has seen me in the most precarious of situations, so the fact that I had some of my nicest bras hanging up next to my ugliest bras didn't bother him.

In all honesty, P and I co habit quite well together. I don't know why, but we seem to work well like that. Now to find him a job.

So I overslept this morning, raced into teh office and in the next half hour must drag myself across town to go to this event! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wear the Bitch Boots!

Anonymous said...

The Bitch Boots???

Hope it was a good "jol"

Insane Insomniac said...

Read the latest entry. never did wear the bitch boots.