Friday, 01 December 2006

Dial up Hell



Hello All,




You may have noticed i didn't blog for two days straight (new record for me). Anyways... the reason for my absence is - I'm home! I surprised everyone here on Wednesday night when i landed at Oliver Thambo Int (sic) and went to go visit my mom at her office. She nearly collapsed! It was brilliant!


The reason for my little trip is a) I had leave and had to take it or lose it. b) My dad is gettign married tomorrow (again). So i thought, let me hop on down to SA and see all my mates and some of my family before jetting back to freezing cold, hellishly bleak England for xmas.


But SA has some set backs - home still only has dial up internet, and i'm really spoilt with wireless broadband. but here i am, blogging away.




This is a little message to all you MAC users, esp Kevin, who spent yesterday at a conference telling everyone how cool MAC is:




Cheers from Holiday Girl!

No comments: