Monday, 18 December 2006

Mulled Wine

Life with P is currently getting on my nerves. In fact, by next week, I think he would have found my last nerve and fed it into his PS2 and used it to play Crash Bandicoot.
Granted its only been a week, but my fuck! I'm going to KILL him!
I guess I got spoilt living by myself, enjoying the peace and quiet and not getting woken up at ridiculous hours by certain roomies falling through the door at all hours from drinking binges after work.
I like having space for my stuff and not having to trip over his bag of clothes taking up most of my living room floor.
I like having to do only two loads of laundry a week instead of four and not running out of space to hang everything.

I miss my space. My space has been invaded. I don't like invasions. He has GOT to GO!!!

So today is a day that begs for the soundtrack by The Used. Its wet and freezing outside and very dark. I have a mountain of work and I can't seem to find the first foothold to get over it. Fuck it! I'm gonna do as much as I can, but if that isn't good enough for them, then sod it! I'm only a mechanism in the machine that is The Man. And The Man be damned! I guess the secret of advertising is to actually like what you're selling. Maybe its just me, but photographs and floorplans don't really send me into a creative spin. sigh!

I think, the root problem is - I haven't gone shopping in ages. I'm suffering retail therapy withdrawal. When I was on vaca, I splurged on some T-shirts and it felt good. I haven't done a decent bought of therapy in ages, mainly due to my money crisis. BLEH!

Moving on from a totally negative post...i need chocolate. Speaking of, try making coconut hot choc with a dash of rum. yummy!!

No comments: