Monday, 29 January 2007

Crash and burn

So I'm officially laptop-less.

The mere thought is enough to make me want to cry. I have lost so many good things with the crash of '07!
Photo's from the MCR concert, music, stories, poetry, Terry Pratchett in .pdf. Oh, yes, and some work files too.
I have decided to take matters into my own hands and send it off for data retrieval. I'm desperate!

I didn't realise how much I miss my laptop, until yesterday afternoon. After Friday and Saturday nights working my ass off and getting in at 5am, I decided to mooch. There is nothing better than lying on the couch, a few beers next to you and a line up of the best 80's action flicks (Lethal Waepon 1-4 and Batman 1-4). But somewhere after my third beer, my creative drive kicked in (as it does) and I wanted to type out a lovely little ramble. But alas, not keyboard to do so. And don't even suggest that I use pen and paper! I can't read my own scrawl after a few cans!

I'm also missing my music. I am totally music-less. Except for whats on my cellphone. *more sighing*

Oh, also met a nice Aussie guy on the way home on Friday night. Totally random. Not holding my breath, though. If he calls me - I'll buy everyone that reads this a drink.

On a totally obssessive fan note, did anyone see how scrumptious Gerard Way looks with his locks back to black? I had heard about the return, but i only saw pics this morning (thanks NME). The blonde ambition look was ok, but the natural black hair just works way better.
Ok, enough stalker obsessiveness.

Best get back to work. Still need to put my Best of 2007 list together. Any suggestions?

No comments: