Wednesday, 17 January 2007

Watering Rats

So last night saw my mates Dan, Rob and myself head off to Water Rats in Kings Cross. I haven't been to a live gig in ages and couldn't believe how much I missed them!

Anyways, we watched two bands. The first was Seeing Scarlet
A four piece band with great songs and tunes, they had us bopping along within the first number. As it turns out, frontman Charlie, is a former S'Affer hailing from Durban. Glad to see our musicians getting it together over here.



The second band was Ghosts
With a selection of songs that varied in style and texture (yes, texture) they gave a stellar performance. I didn't get to meet them after the gig, but there's always next time.



Afterwards, went home, passed out and am now at work OD'ing on java and working out the conundrum that is Photoshop 7. Wish me luck!

No comments: