Wednesday, 24 January 2007

Let it snow!

So yesterday had to be one of the coldest days, ever. I was sick, sniffling in the office, trying to get some work done.
This morning I woke up to find this it had snowed overnight. Yay! Snow Day! I'm planning to go play in it later, but for now, i'm enjoying the warmth of my bed.

But, to celebrate this momentous occasion in my little S'Affer life, check out my Motion City Soundtrack vid at teh bottom of the blog - It has sow in it.

Will post more later..gonna go build a snowman. or something.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This little Saffa has been bouncing and cavorting down the white country lanes in absolutel glee at her first snowfall!! I saw fit to make a mini snowperson (gotta be pc and all that) and named him Eric. In which case i suppose he's a boy. But i didn't give him any extra bits.

Insane Insomniac said...

hehehehe
I'm still working on gettin gout of bed. flu really bad!!!