Thursday, 04 January 2007

Fuck it all...

I can't believe its only the 4th of January and I've already posted so many negative entries. Shame on me. I need to adopt a positive attitude for this year. Tis the year of good things.

However, I just need to add, for those of you following the who flatmate saga with rapt attention. Yesterday I get home from work, only to find that my flatmate has moved all his things out of the rooms we were sharing, into my landlady's living room. Let me try to explain: The flat is divided in half by a passage, that leads directly to the front door. The two rooms on the left were occupied by my 81 year old landlady. it was her bedroom and living room. on the right, was the bathroom, kitchen adn the two rooms I rent from her. A living room and bedroom. My flatmate has now moved into her livign room, putting her tv in my living room. Guess what this means?

I woke up this morning to find my landlady sitting on the couch, staring at an off television set. I nearly kakked myself! It is not the first thing one wants to see two minutes ofter crawling out of bed.
Now i've lost my living room! Not that I used it much, but still, the principle of the story is, he is supposed to move out, not move around!

That's my bitch for the morning. Onto positive things:
I still have both my jobs.
I may go shopping at lunchtime for some winter clothes (Oasis is having a wicked sale)
I'm not sick. (two of the girls here in the office have a cold and are spluttering everywhere)
There's a pot of coffee with my name on it.
I'm going to find Fratelli tickets and buy them. (totally digging the Fratellis)
I'm listening to good music.
Had a nap on the train - very useful.

And here's another reason to be positive:

No comments: