Monday, 22 January 2007

Post it!

Ok, here’s a sticky situation. I have work to do. Lots of it. But I just couldn’t be asked.
Why?
Cos I have bigger fish to fry, like looking for a new place to stay and working on my novel and writing songs. Thing is, I’m trying to look busy, but my screen faces the office and I hate it! Its way better if I’m in a corner working on my stuff without having to worry if my boss spots my handiwork over my shoulder.
And yes, we can argue that I should work when I’m at work, but my productive curve doesn’t follow office hours. It follows Insano hours. Which are different to normal hours.

The girls in the office have become quite spoilt since I started helping out on the phone, knowing that if the phone rings more then twice I have to answer it (its an OCD thing) I hate a ringing phone! So they leave it to ring. URGH!

Right. On the positive, good side.
My train wasn’t delayed today. This is always a bonus. Its like having moving traffic on the N12 west at 8am.
The phones haven’t rung half as much today as they did last week.
I can listen to my music, mostly undisturbed.
I’m going to see three new flats tomorrow night.
I’m not sick.
I’m not hungover.
My pants aren’t tight around my ass – yay!

Ok, enough positiveness.
I’m going to Sainsbury’s after work, get some supper, some wine, get drunk, write some more songs and then pass out. Hopefully make it to the office in time for the morning meeting.

No comments: