Tuesday, 16 January 2007

Shameless Plugging

I'm a big fan of music, as i've stated copious amounts of times before. But I'm a bigger fan of SA music, especially rock music.



One of my favourite bands is The Bang. I interviewed them nearly a year and a half ago for WickedRock.co.za. However, due to the website server going down in flames, everything was lost. The site is up and running, but the archives haven't been restored just yet and its still in the crawling stages of design.

Moving on...JoeBlog recently did a write up on them here

You can log on to their MySpace page here and listen to some of thier awesome tracks.

Their webpage is under construction.

If you like REM, The Pixies, Coldplay and other Indie rockers, then this is a band to check out at a gig near you! Also doesn't hurt that they're better turned out than most bands out there.



Onto other Insano related news: Lollipop won't be posting for a while as her work internet has gone down. Hellkom is apparently going to get it restored within the next two weeks. I'm not holding my breath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed that bit of promtion work you did there. When will we see some more?

Bad luck about Loli